Global Marketing Manager
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Mavin Global is looking to hire an innovative and vibrant global marketing manager who will manage our artists across our growing frontline. This role is tasked with creating, delivering, and coordinating marketing and promotional campaigns in multiple global markets.
Our ideal candidate will be at the forefront of cultivating and maintaining relationships with clients/partners; coordinating major marketing campaigns across a variety of traditional and emerging channels, and guiding global market research efforts. He/She must continually monitor market conditions in the global key territories and adjust our strategies based on changing trends and the emergence of new markets.
What You Will be doing
- You will work to increase exposure for artists and drive revenue by developing campaign ideas that complement active frontline campaigns, highlighting opportunities for incremental growth, sharpening and implementing best practices across your roster, and increasing internal awareness of the value of our artists’ catalogues in an “always-on” marketplace.
- Identify viral moments and build quick-strike marketing campaigns that capitalize quickly on such opportunities.
- Work closely with the A&R team and other departments to execute opportunities for new releases and relevant re-issues, including milestone anniversaries.
- Drive marketing initiatives for artists on the roster; this includes developing the overall
marketing plan, budget, and strategy for the campaign and then executing it.
- Develop specific marketing components to drive revenue around Merch related to music drops as well as ongoing evergreen campaigns
- Be immersed and have a thorough knowledge of the global digital trends, technologies, platforms, etc. to ensure our artists are always part of the digital technology forefront and engaging wherever fans spend their online time
- Manage timelines and deliverables for the various projects across the roster and the company
- Conceptualise and execute promotional campaigns and utilize a data-driven approach to identify priority music trends and new opportunities
- Lead and manage a team to ensure continual best marketing practices and personal development
- Articulate the needs of the music industry internally to drive actionable impact
- Develop strategies that can improve discovery in new territories via Tik Tok, Reels & Snapchat campaigns across the roster
- Oversee our email marketing strategies
- Create and closely monitor marketing plans in key territories
Other Administrative Duties
- Team management and ensure team cohesiveness
- Weekly check-in with artist managers
- Monthly consolidated marketing reports (Budgets, Targets, ROI, Emerging markets)
- Work closely and lead with the sub-divisions of the marketing team ( promotions, content, and digital team)
- Obtain and collate monthly reports for sub-departments under marketing
- Measure and analyze overall campaign performance and provide insights and key learnings to other departments
- Track-specific milestones, including email, social and advertising conversion rates, plays and views, number of fans acquired, campaign spending, and ROI against project goals.
Just so you know
- The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change, and the jobholder’s specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be indicative and not as a permanent, definitive, and exhaustive statement.
Bring your Vibe
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in marketing, MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience with proven managerial level experience
- A senior strategic marketer who has a track record of successfully driving digital marketing strategy internationally, and executing high-impact campaigns and processes
- Data & Technology: Ability to analyze and understand quantitative results around marketing effectiveness and pivot campaigns as needed. A strong understanding of analytics, email marketing, project management, social platforms; building traffic and tapping into large and global audiences, strategically driving forward listener acquisition with measurable ROI and growth.
- Collaboration: must have the ability to collaborate and present campaigns to cross-functional partners such as label partners, technical resources, and marketing specialists as well as artists and their management teams
- Personality: An ambitious and vibrant individual who is a self-starter requiring minimal direction. He/She should be able to thrive in a team environment but be able to take initiative and work independently. The candidate must be creative, innovative, and accustomed to working on multiple projects. Must be tech-savvy with a deep understanding of current; forthcoming technologies and general market trends.
- Communication: need to communicate clearly in written and verbal as they regularly interact with multiple departments and build relationships with our various partners.
- Strategic global planning: Securing a foothold in the international business market is no small feat. Extensive planning with an eye to global trends is necessary to connect our roster with a worldwide audience.
- Team management: must have the ability to effectively manage the divisions of the department. This is key to maximising team performance and cohesion.
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your schedule. We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action/asking instead of waiting.
Kindly fill in accurate information