Licensing & Publishing Associate
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Mavin Global is looking to hire a Licensing and Publishing associate to join our team. You will work closely with the Partnerships team and Management.
- Conducting research on licensing and publishing opportunities locally and internationally.
- Review of external Artist release agreements, feature agreements, side artist agreements, split sheets, and other incidental release agreements.
- Registering catalogue with publishing partners
- Reviewing licensing requests
- Conducting research on licensing and publishing opportunities across the world
- Preparing business proposals for pitching new and existing works.
- Liaising with sync agencies, production companies & advertising agencies
- Developing creative strategies for new and existing works
- Regularly update artists’, songwriters’, publishers’, and rights holder’s repertoire with PPL, PRS, and other necessary collection societies.
- Regularly update publishers on releases.
- Reviewing and following up on licensing requests.
- Providing administrative support to Licensing and Publishing team.
- Follow up and execute projects as handed out from the Partnership Department.
- Build music portfolio locally and internationally
- Follow up on outstanding licensing deals
- Other duties as assigned
- Music enthusiast with LL.M and B.L in law or other relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of research
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and innovations
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your schedule. We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action/asking instead of waiting.
Kindly fill in accurate information