Mavin Future Five #MFF
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Mavin Global is recruiting young talents with strong entrepreneurial spirit and business mindset. We are looking for people who want to express themselves at the highest levels and with a great work ethic, to join the Future Five program.
Join us for a unique 6 months program that will give you a profound working experience in the music industry. You will receive mentorship from the Mavin team as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a member of our team, you will work on specific tasks critical to the label’s needs.
The Mavin Future Five will accept people in the following areas of interest/specialization
Artists Relations Intern:
- Artist Development
- Sync Licensing
- Data Analysis
- DSP Profiling
- Music Technology
- Web Development & CRM
New Business Intern:
- Brand Activations
- Artist Management
- Innovative Products
Creative Marketing Intern:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Development
- Influencer Marketing
Promotions & Publicity Intern:
- Audience Development
WHO IS THE IDEAL MAVIN FUTURE FIVE CANDIDATE?
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in school, currently on NYSC program, or have graduated in the last two years
- Be between 18-23 years old
- Be eloquent, creative, proactive, and eager to learn.
- Be computer literate
- Be interested in research & data analysis
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Exhibit tremendous ambition and strong work ethic
- Be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their potential & goals
- Embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset
- Be ready to learn in a fast-paced environment
Application closes on 30th April 2021.
Kindly fill in accurate information