View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Mavin is currently looking for a Photographer/Retoucher professional, specialized in managing shootings and the processing of images, editing and ensuring high-quality photos.
Our ideal candidate must be energetic and highly creative and innovative with the ability to edit and shoot engaging visual stories and create dynamic visual content.
Here is what you will be doing
- Capture and process images until you achieve the desired results
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Constantly improve images quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical photography equipment (cameras and lenses)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting, and background to adhere to specifications
- Ensure all photo equipment is looked after and stored away correctly
- Archive photographic images and maintain the database
- Keep abreast of photographic best practices and procedures
- Suggesting innovative ideas regarding lighting and shooting techniques
What you need to land this role
- Previous working experience as a photographer for a minimum of two years
- Bachelor of Arts in Photography or similar relevant field
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Hands-on experience with modern photo equipment
- In-depth knowledge of photography software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Effective organisational and time management skills
Kindly fill in accurate information